What you’ll need:
- 2 heaped tsp Goji berries
- 45g baby spinach
- 155g blueberries
- 125g raspberries
- 2 fresh dates, pitted
- 5 walnuts
- 1 tsp cold-pressed flaxseed oil
- 250ml alkaline water
How to make:
- Soak Goji berries in water for 15 minutes for easy blending.
- Drain the berries & place them into blender with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth & creamy.
- (Optional) Freeze the smoothie and turn it into a delicious granita
- Blueberries: 1 cup contains 24% of daily recommended intake amount of Vitamin C
- Raspberries: high in potassium, essential to heart function and lowers blood pressure
- Immunity & energy booster