What you’ll need:
- 25g kale, stalks removed
- 1/4 avocado, peeled and stone removed
- 1 granny smith apple, cored
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tspn ground cinnamon
- 250ml skin or full-fat milk
- 250ml Kangen water
How to make:
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
HELPFUL TIPS: HOW MUCH NUTRIENTS CAN YOU REALLY GET FROM THESE INGREDIENTS.
- Apples contain antioxidants which are rich in fibres, vitamins and minerals. This helps the heart and assists in lessening the risk of cancer,
- bananas contain several essential nutrients and provide benefits for the heart, digestion and weight loss.
- Avocado is a superfood loaded with fibre and heart healthy mono-saturated fatty acids.